A Nutritional Therapy Consultant (NTC) is one of the designations that is obtained from the Nutritional Therapy Association (NTA). The NTA trains students on the importance of a properly prepared, nutrient-dense, whole food diet and how to use these foods to bring balance back into the body. With the onslaught of highly processed foods, our overall health has begun to deteriorate as a result of these nutrient-poor diets. As Hippocrates said, “Let food be thy medicine, and medicine be thy food.”
NTCs work with clients to determine where they may have potential imbalances and help them find the right types of whole foods that will restore this balance and enhance their ability to heal. We follow the concept of bio-individuality; which essentially means every body is different! Recommendations are therefore tailor-made for each client based on their specific needs.
After personally dealing with the ambiguous diagnosis that is IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) for many years, as well as periods of burnout and adrenal fatigue, as an NTC I’ve found my passion helping others use a real food diet to regain their balance and live their best life!
Why work with me?
If you identify with anything on this list…
- Feeling stressed out or even burned out
- Holding onto some extra weight that won’t go away
- Digestive issues (bloating, acid reflux, IBS, constipation/diarrhea, etc.)
- Using coffee or sugar (or both!) to get you through the day
- Lacking energy throughout the day and/or waking up feeling unrested
- Finding it difficult to fall asleep at night and/or stay asleep
- Cravings throughout the day (sugary, salty, greasy, you name it!)
…Or if you experience a general feeling of dis-ease in your body that you just can’t quite put your finger on.
Still have some questions? Not a problem! I offer a free 15 discovery call where you can let me know what you’re looking for and we can see if it’s a good match.